AutoPlotter Add-on Module
GIS module provides value addition for mapping with functionalities of automatic parcel / block creation. This can be further overlayed with attributes that can be attached to entities. With query based search, data can be represented in drawing for visualization that will ultimately help in better decision making. Specifically useful for field staff to quickly prepare maps and attach attributes to them so that it can be adopted into the standard GIS environment.
– Parcel Creation – Code Based, String Based, Point Selection Based & Missing Point Based
– Data support for standard GIS formats such as .shp, .geojson, .kml
– Options to easily search and create / update records of entities. Search based on field entry or entity selection
– Auto detection of area & perimeter of parcels
– Query based on data field category
– Range based query as per field values
– Supports symbol attachment, line types and hatch patterns
– Common text caption entry for given criteria
– Polygon extraction from drawing containing various drawing elements
– Facility to overlay base maps for reference
– Ortho image import
– Geo-referencing images of various formats
Top Reasons to choose AutoPlotter
- Simplicity and Elegance
- Integrated Survey, Design and CAD
- Support for all Types of Survey Equipment
- Traverse Adjustment and Quality Checks
- Active Drawing and Data
- Instant Topographic Map Creation
- Enhanced DTM with Simplistic Design
- Automated Workflow for X-Section and Profile
- Powerful Earthwork Engine with Graphical Visualization
- 3D Terrain Visualization
AutoPlotter works on a simple workflow which is easier to understand even for first time users. Familiarity with CAD interface can be an added advantage as general command structures are maintained.
AutoPlotter works on a principle of ‘field to finish’. Survey data from various source including existing drawings can be directly processed to auto-create drawings and designs instantly.
AutoPlotter supports traditional and modern instruments with ease. While supporting data from traditional optical instruments such as Theodolite, tacheometer, compass etc. it also supports data from GPS, Total Station and LiDAR
Built in traverse adjustment functions can can help you to rigorously adjust your survey to utmost precision and providing you with option for various methods such as Bowditch, Transit, Least Square etc.
AutoPlotter’s drawing and data are linked together giving you ultimate control on CAD environment and updating your views in real time as and when data changes.
Automated code based map generation with exact replication of field entities using line, closed line, circle, arc, rectangle, point features. Complete process can be standardized organisation wide by retaining or reusing the library set.
The new DTM engine and interface is designed to provide complete control to you with minimum user interaction. DTM can be pre-configured and used with different point sets providing strong analysis for contours, sections or volumetric computations
Cross section and Profile (Longitudinal section) can be instantly created with support for direct use of linear data or data collected using Level survey
AutoPlotter features various options to calculate Take off quantities. Cut and fill zones can be visualized for better planning. Volume calculations are supplemented by detailed reports.
Survey data can be converted to 3D terrain which helps in better visualization. You can create flythroughs with animation along your area of interest using waypoint quickly, save the animation for presentation briefs directly
What’s new in AutoPlotter® 10 Pro ?
With the latest version of AutoPlotter, you will be amazed how easily you can manage and control land survey data. Significant improvement has been done for faster data processing and volumetric calculations, now user has more control over DTM.